Worried About Car

GixOholic

Reaction score
Hi Guys...my question might have something to do with a bearing....I have a 08 Cobalt Sedan 2.2 engine....when I get on the highway and go over 90 kilometers an hour my steering wheel vibrates and there is a load noise coming from the front end of the car. It doesent always happen and it could be at 80 kmh and up to 110kmh....earlier this year I drove to New York City (8 hour drive) and it happened once....but just yesterday it happened again 4 times in 30 minutes....if this helps...my brakes were done 7 months ago with new discs...and tires are new and balanced and alignment is perfect....please help...thank you

GMCustomerService

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys...my question might have something to do with a bearing....I have a 08 Cobalt Sedan 2.2 engine....when I get on the highway and go over 90 kilometers an hour my steering wheel vibrates and there is a load noise coming from the front end of the car. It doesent always happen and it could be at 80 kmh and up to 110kmh....earlier this year I drove to New York City (8 hour drive) and it happened once....but just yesterday it happened again 4 times in 30 minutes....if this helps...my brakes were done 7 months ago with new discs...and tires are new and balanced and alignment is perfect....please help...thank you

Hey GixOholic,

I see that you are looking for help about your Cobalt's bearing concerns and mentioned kmh. Are you currently located in the US? If so, I would be happy to assist you in setting up an appointment for a diagnosis. If not, I can also get you in touch with the appropriate team that can look into your issue further.

Regards,
Vivian K.
GM Customer Care

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso