Would Adding A 3' Intake...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some plastic push in tab that holds a harness, and on the bottom fender well hole the piping goes thru...but big deal, powdercoat doesnt cratch so easily, plus ZZP dd testing on their intake, vs just making one, the way they made theirs beats the others available, notice slightly at thend of the intake it goes from 3" to 3.5"? they gotmore hp out of it doing it that way along with using the bigger longer filter

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OTTP, ZZP, RAW(would not recommend due to their recent drop in rep)...zzp has the cheapest bang for your buck...along with proven results...they compared theirs vs the injen intake...which seems to be the most popular one for the LSJ

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you prefer ZZP over OTTP?

stainless retains heat...a lot...once hot, it will take longer to cool down, aluminum will dispel heat a lot faster...stainless is heavier than aluminum...ZZP will powder coat their intake..also the cost is a lot lower than the OTTP, reason being, stainless is more expensive...but like i said i prefer aluminum when it comes to intakes, some people may like SS bc they dont wasnt their intake to rub, but a properly installed intake wont rub...my KnN doesnt, and its not even made for my car :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
random question, who tuned you?

me? i was tuned by trifecta, twice, once by a utsadude who came to my place when i was done installing the charger, and again when i dropped to a 3.0 pulley...drove about 1.5hrs to dragonfire12345's place to get retuned...prob going to dragonfire again once i get my 2.8"

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I meant Zach, my bad. since he didnt use the common ones i know of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais