WTB SS Bumper

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
looking to possibly put an SS bumper on ... prefer fog lights attached...

gmpartsdirect.com

I got my SS/NA front bumper cover for 215 plus shipping the I traded some wheels for fog assemblys and hids.It cost about $600 to paint but that was the bumper and fender cause someone ran into me,well 2 people ran into me lol

gray

Reaction score
buy my brand new, never installed body kit

gmpartsdirect.com

I got my SS/NA front bumper cover for 215 plus shipping the I traded some wheels for fog assemblys and hids.It cost about $600 to paint but that was the bumper and fender cause someone ran into me,well 2 people ran into me lol

hey there man! i want that bumper! do you still have it? oh yeah it's been already months, i know. just hoping you still have it because i wont be having any trouble repaint those bumpers because that's the same color of my car.

is gmpartsdirect the best site to get parts? anybody here has an alternative site to get parts? :mario:

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey there man! i want that bumper! do you still have it? oh yeah it's been already months, i know. just hoping you still have it because i wont be having any trouble repaint those bumpers because that's the same color of my car.

is gmpartsdirect the best site to get parts? anybody here has an alternative site to get parts? :mario:

IIRC he sold it a while back.

chevycobaltmax

Reaction score

I think gmpartdirect rips you off on shipping so I usually order from chevy parts and have had good luck with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie