WTT: dual cluster bezel for stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to trade my dual cluster bezel for a stock one, straight trade, you pay shipping both ways...so technically it could be stock+10 for shipping :p

Price: STOCK+$10 for shipping or 25+shipping to buy it
inside.jpg

1237703972.jpg

Now the bad news:(bc im not going to trade a perfectly good pod for a stock bezel)
-the bezel will need some work to be made perfect, it has some damage under the driver side pod, and the passenger side pod needs to be resanded, if you have exp working with bondo or fiberglass this is a easy fix, hell i could fix it(but im too lazy), need to be reglassed under the driver pod, and some sanding to even out the passenger side, ill get more daytime pics, in the first one u can sorta see the damage, still bolts up and work though, just has cosmetic damage

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP anyone :p will sell the damn thing for 35shipped...and just buy a stock one...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update, no longer looking to trade, went andbought a factory cluster bezel, this one is now for sale....35shipped. will prob repair it in the next week or 2, in which the cost will go up...

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
update, no longer looking to trade, went andbought a factory cluster bezel, this one is now for sale....35shipped. will prob repair it in the next week or 2, in which the cost will go up...

35 shipped eh? I can swing that. Theres not any cracking or anything right? Just the finish is messed up?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already sold, local is taking it soon as my replacement arrives sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso