You don't know jack about snow(pics inside)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
............and you think it's bad in Texas..........*shakes head* you don't know jack :rofl: and of course more pics and a video to come tomorrow, atm it is calm and i missed all the good pics because I was busy but the blizzard will be here all weekend dumping shit tons more snow on us, i can't even count the number of times i got stuck and it took a few mins to get goin again :( i hate driving when it isn't all packed down

And to add, last friday it was freezing rain and all the roads were completely covered over with ice, u would get further on a pair of ice skates than in any car, took an hour last friday to get to work when it usually takes 10 mins.

blizzard003.jpg

1259994694138.jpg

1259994694759.jpg

1259994697372.jpg

1259994714173.jpg

1259994714702.jpg

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
thats mild. i should have taken a pic of the roads. we got 20+ cm today

i know dood, i didn't get any good pics, i should have taken my camera out earlier, should be more blizzard tomorrow for us take more pics tho, and videos. I got home from work b4 the snow started and slept till 7pm then went out on the roads and was like wtf, stupid lazy ass city not plowing the roads.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i know eh, they were out this morning when their was no snow. oh ya forgot to mention that, this morning at 8am there was no snow on the roads other then hear and there. by 5pm this lol. i had a long drive home tonight.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
ya i know eh, they were out this morning when their was no snow. oh ya forgot to mention that, this morning at 8am there was no snow on the roads other then hear and there. by 5pm this lol. i had a long drive home tonight.

i know............i had a happy 7am commute home into downtown and **** tonight was retarded, no fucking plows on the road and it's hell to get anywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

damn, looks like your front end is getting fucked

that's biggest understatement of the year :rofl:

i was actually surprised my front lip didn't get ripped off, :( I would be sad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup