Black Headliner and wraped black fabric Pillars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me---------------------------------------------------------------------------you...

too far apart. haha

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No onstar correct? and no side curtain air bags? if so we are good to go.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

it'll be hot as **** lol

nah, there's no difference , its not like switching to leather. + were in texas its already hot as **** lol

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope and nope.. i got an 06 2.4 so idk bout all that stuff. i dont think i have that stuff... when are u free

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope and nope.. i got an 06 2.4 so idk bout all that stuff. i dont think i have that stuff... when are u free

Cool,I have no glue for next week, I got a job today and start on Wednesday...So I have this weekend free for sure and Monday and Tuesday then its 40hr weeks from there....also your stuff is in awesome shape right? I know your car was clean :rockit: but just want to make sure...Let me know if any of those days work.

also your boosted, so is you pillar one with a gauge? hopefully not.

to make sure on the airbags, On your front pillars the little cap near the top of it will read airbag, if its blank then we are good.

Also just so I dont waste your time or mine, Send me some pics of the headliner,Visors and pillars, it must be perfect :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup