Black Headliner and wraped black fabric Pillars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool,I have no glue for next week, I got a job today and start on Wednesday...So I have this weekend free for sure and Monday and Tuesday then its 40hr weeks from there....also your stuff is in awesome shape right? I know your car was clean :rockit: but just want to make sure...Let me know if any of those days work.

also your boosted, so is you pillar one with a gauge? hopefully not.

to make sure on the airbags, On your front pillars the little cap near the top of it will read airbag, if its blank then we are good.

Also just so I dont waste your time or mine, Send me some pics of the headliner,Visors and pillars, it must be perfect :)

Thanks

i got an aftermarket pillar.. one of the visors is broke on the flipout mirror portion i know for sure.. it opens but it swings opennow instead.. im way busy for the next couple weeks and im ususally off weekends but i have to work this weekend.. soo idk.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got an aftermarket pillar.. one of the visors is broke on the flipout mirror portion i know for sure.. it opens but it swings opennow instead.. im way busy for the next couple weeks and im ususally off weekends but i have to work this weekend.. soo idk.

damn, Am I the only car with like new stuff? lol, Yea man the trade isnt gonna work, I need the parts in the same condition as my own, perfect....sorry.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everything on the car is "like new" except that mirror on the visor. idk wtf happened to it cuz i dont even use it. noticed one day when i got somethin in my eye.. no biggie to me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup