Cobalt Tom:2006 Cobalt LS: N/A build

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hahahahha

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

needz transfer to wa when us gov lets you so we can help each other :lol:

Uh...yeah...about that....I might be getting out earlier than Aug this year because of the upcoming deployment so I dunno where my life is going now.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes...that is exactly what it would be...
2.2 na god ;P

i kidd i kidd

will be pretty sick though!

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

o ya...must pm steve :lol:

man i wish the best for you! that is one AMAZING l61...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to, but to what job?
start looking! im sure you can find something :)

save some money in the mean time for car pymnts etc while your getting resettled

im sure your parents would be happy to have you back till you found something :D

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

i mean, i know right now there is a place local looking for an armed security gaurd..youd be qual for something like that

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
start looking! im sure you can find something :)

save some money in the mean time for car pymnts etc while your getting resettled

im sure your parents would be happy to have you back till you found something :D

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

i mean, i know right now there is a place local looking for an armed security gaurd..youd be qual for something like that

at what kinda money? My bills right now are a little under a grand a month right now.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
at what kinda money? My bills right now are a little under a grand a month right now.
shit, that would be EASY to get around here.

1k a mo take home would be approx 1250 a mo gross which would be ANY pay level min wage and up as long as you were full time...and a job like that (not sure on exact wage) would probl be 10-11$ an hour and maybe 30/wk? which would gross you ~$1260 which is about 1k take home

shouldnt be too hard for you to find that around here...at all

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just dont wanna struggle with my bills man, and I'd like to be able to pay of the credit cards sooner rather than later.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts