FS, Complete 2009 Cobalt SS Grey/Ebony Interior(Make me an Offer)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings all, well, the day is approaching when I will decide to strip down my 2009 Cobalt SS for the weight reduction. If I decide to sell the complete interior or if I allow it to all just collect dust in a basement will depend on the success or failure of this thread and 2 more just like it on various forums. Now, I don't have much to offer in terms of pictures but I will dig up what I've got. The interior is MINT, no stains, no burns, everything is in amazing condition with 28,000KM to date. As some of you may know, my Cobalt is parked for the winter due to circumstances beyond my control, thus my thread debating if I'll strip the interior this winter or not. Now, I am more likely to find people that just want the front/rear seats, I am open offers but would prefer to sell a COMPLETE interior so I'm not left with dusty parts laying in a basement.

From various other interior sets I've seen on the market the going price seems to be $1000 so that is my price.

Pics, sry this is all I have at the moment, can take more if requested
cobalt1010.jpg

chargepiping017.jpg

Last edited:

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the fronts and rear. But I have no idea where you are from. But it appears to be the great frozen north.

Which will kill me on shipping...

Still interested though.

Price?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't prices supposed to be posted

thus why I inserted a first line disclaimer to admin that if they needed to they are obviously free to delete the thread. I am currently taking offers because I am unsure of it's full value, I've never seen other ss/tc's part out an entire interior. I know it's worth a fair bit so I don't want to undercut myself.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morad auto parts has an entire ss/tc kit including seats , trim, center console, door panels and the panels by the fuse box and other side. Also the trim on the floor by the doors. Selling all for $1000. Maybe u can start with that? Just tying to help

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Morad auto parts has an entire ss/tc kit including seats , trim, center console, door panels and the panels by the fuse box and other side. Also the trim on the floor by the doors. Selling all for $1000. Maybe u can start with that? Just tying to help

That's entirely possible as a starting point, thank you for sharing that man, I shall consider that:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup