FS, Complete 2009 Cobalt SS Grey/Ebony Interior(Make me an Offer)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Trade you all black front and rear seats and 250$?

Haggle with me here haha

:( ask me again in 6 months, the Balt won't be off the street for at least that long, :( lost my job

If those black seats are ss/tc seats or recaro seats i would absolutely consider it but you'd have to come all the way up here cause shipping is not fun with such massive items.

Last edited:

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:( ask me again in 6 months, the Balt won't be off the street for at least that long, :( lost my job

If those black seats are ss/tc seats or recaro seats i would absolutely consider it but you'd have to come all the way up here cause shipping is not fun with such massive items.

Yeah they are the 09 GMP seats from the TC's, and hmm, we'd have to set up a spot to meet or something, drive from WV-Canada = :emotions122: haha

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they are the 09 GMP seats from the TC's, and hmm, we'd have to set up a spot to meet or something, drive from WV-Canada = :emotions122: haha

lol I could meet you in Montana, I don't have a passport anymore tho so I can't cross the boarder at all. I'd take $250cash and the GMP 09 Black seats in trade for mine, just have to meet within Canada lol. Come to the Western Canada Cobalt meet next summer? The past 2 years have been very good, tons of cars, tho :( I have missed both.

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I could meet you in Montana, I don't have a passport anymore tho so I can't cross the boarder at all. I'd take $250cash and the GMP 09 Black seats in trade for mine, just have to meet within Canada lol. Come to the Western Canada Cobalt meet next summer? The past 2 years have been very good, tons of cars, tho :( I have missed both.

Its possible, if I have everything done to my car by then then i'll want to be driving it on a trip like that haha. We'll work something out when the time comes i'm sure haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup