getting a new cobalt! feedback?

patty

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and i'm getting an 06 Cobalt LT Coupe in a couple days and I want to know what you guys think of the looks and if you got some info that will help me out or ideas of what first mods I should do/first mods you did with yours.

At first I was going to get a 2000 Jetta VR6. It wasnt a bad deal for 5,600. All tan leather, sunroof, mad good sound system, 174 hp, yadda yadda but some cat brought in cash and got it a few days before I was going to go get it. So far I'm glad that he did and I'm getting the Cobalt instead. 6 years newer and $100 less. I'm pretty content I got a better deal.

Here's a couple pictures I took with my phone the other day:

scgw1t.jpg

9kccd1.jpg

Anyway tell me what you think and all that

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jettas the better deal, theres a reason a car that is only 4 years old costs only a third of its original value.

patty

Reaction score
@Robinson The Jetta WAS the better deal. Like I said the guy went and got it. Cobalts lose a lot of their value right away anyway. It was hit in the front but there's no problems. He showed me the blue book prices and it was anywhere from $5300 - $9000

@SportLT thanks man, it does look pretty clean

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that is the car lot in the pictures then I would go elsewhere.

Did you see a carfax on it, it will show the type of damage and the title status.

patty

Reaction score
Nah, his lot is out front. This is from behind his barbed wire fence where he has all the shit he's working on. He sells Cobalts and Tiburons pretty regularly.

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the hood paint match perfectly? it seems like there is a little variance...looks good though

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Robinson The Jetta WAS the better deal. Like I said the guy went and got it. Cobalts lose a lot of their value right away anyway. It was hit in the front but there's no problems. He showed me the blue book prices and it was anywhere from $5300 - $9000

@SportLT thanks man, it does look pretty clean

fitment of that hood is all fucked up...i can bet money the subframe is shifted or bent...which means the alignment will suck a lot. i'd just look for something else man. body shops cut a lot of corners to make extra money

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup