getting a new cobalt! feedback?

patty

Reaction score
It does it was hit in the front but i've been test driving it for a few months and there's nothing wrong with it. I never noticed the hood until I took those pictures on my phone. You can't notice it in person or on my camera. The only thing is the hood sits a tiny bit up.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

also the front bumper is that of an 08 if im not mistaken. hence the foglight holes. unless they just replaced them out and not the bumper.

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does what?

Have a salvage title?

If so walk away because if you finance it you will not be able to get full coverage on it because of the title as far as i know.

And if that is the case then you wouldnt be able to finance it because full coverage is a condition of financing.

And you've been test driving it for months that means that no one in their right mind wants it. Thers a reason its been there that long.

patty

Reaction score
nah he hasn't even put it on the lot. i was looking at an ion he had and saw the cobalt out back among 4 other balts he had. he still had some minor shit to work on so he couldn't put it on the lot, but he let me drive it around and see how i liked it. he wouldn't cut corners he's a friend.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

thanks diego

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hes a businessman first and foremost.

Have you seen a carfax? do you know the title status?

those should be your too biggest things right there that decide it for you.

if blue book lists all the way upto 9k on them there a reason he has it going for a lil over half that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup