help parting out 2006 cobalt

urmymom

Reaction score
i am parting out my 2006 cobalt. it was in an accident and the drivers side suspension is done. i have an offer for the brake lights including the 3rd light and all plastics (except for the dash/center console and glove box. anyone know what to charge for parts? anywhere i can go to get some ideas? is 300 fair for both involved?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting 27 years older Jason. Please select a user name to use.

urmymom or Jasonblennis

urmymom

Reaction score

urmymom or Jasonblennis

THIS IS HIS MOM i am OLDER then him... lmfao

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Registered under another username months ago with 0 posts to date. Birth date changed from what was probably a legit date to Jan 1 of 19xx.

and my bd is jan 1 of 196*

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

urmymom or Jasonblennis

jason blennis is my son. and he is the one who crashed our cobalt.... this is really funny but i have to say dang how did u pick up that 2 of us had an acct.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS IS HIS MOM i am OLDER then him... lmfao

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

and my bd is jan 1 of 196*

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

jason blennis is my son. and he is the one who crashed our cobalt.... this is really funny but i have to say dang how did u pick up that 2 of us had an acct.
I'm a Moderator, it's what I do ;)

urmymom

Reaction score
i needed a lol today :)

yeah i though it was funny..... but could have been pm instead. :(

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I'm a Moderator, it's what I do ;)

well you do a good job, but it should have been pm instead. you need anymore info from me. see this is why i use URMYMOM. i am THE MOM!!!! and it does suck having a bd on jan 1 of any year lmfao

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Best birthday parties ever.

But back on topic, $300 is a great deal on all those parts. What all are you including exactly?

Last edited:

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aye what's these parts consist of? I'm assuming radio trim , door cards, 3rd brake light?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso