My Hub Conversion.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so new Q, what would it cost just to be able to mount 5x114.3? Meaning I already have a TC, I just want a better wheel selection. I know I'd need wheel bearings and new disks for the brakes, but what else?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Also, am I the only one that cant get your links to work?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
or just make a template and get to work on the drill press :D

Might have access to a drill press....just need to make sure thats the only parts necessary to make the swap. If thats all I need I'll get it done asap and sell my stock TC wheels.....thats a sad thought.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

those rotated mounts are the shit. i don't even need traction bars now.

Yeah, I'm planning on picking up a set of the stg 2, rack spacers, and pedders.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, he's saying they are selling an entire rear that's converted for you. it's not a matter of swapping hubs, they actually modified the rear quite a bit to get different hubs on the rear. it's not direct bolt on by any means. you already have brembos which is sick too.

i got the stage 2 ottp and they are purrrdy. no wheep hop at all, smooth launches smooth shifts. just tits.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well, he's saying they are selling an entire rear that's converted for you. it's not a matter of swapping hubs, they actually modified the rear quite a bit to get different hubs on the rear. it's not direct bolt on by any means. you already have brembos which is sick too.

i got the stage 2 ottp and they are purrrdy. no wheep hop at all, smooth launches smooth shifts. just tits.

I had the poly inserts from TTR on my LT and yeah, total tits.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Off topic, how are those nitto invos in weather? I've owned NeoGens and love em, just looking at Invos to see if there compareable.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys the links are from OTT's old website. And like Mike said, it's not just a matter of bolting on new hubs. Also, Powell doesn't just slap these axles together, they're a very custom project. The rear TWB cost me $1300 alone. No brakes, nothing.

So, it's not a light project.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso