racing seats for an ss

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning ordering some racing seats for my 07 ss/sc. My question is when I buy the seats do they just bolt in or do i need to get those rails and all that stuff. I would prefer a leather racing seat any suggestions?

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at those corbeau's they look pretty good.But do they come with all the mounting hardware or will they bolt right in there. whats a good site to get them from?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
alot of times its either or, just need to read into what your buying to make sure because the factory mounting rails are not sufficient

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

http://uncategorized.sendori.com/search?q=andysautosports.com&s=NALgmDEUG3XgzFUS

http://uncategorized.sendori.com/search?q=andysautosports.com&s=NALgmDEUG3XgzFUS

the second link

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

also you can use that as a reference if you dont like the price, get the part numbers or item names and go to google with them

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link.. I went with the bride all red leather ergo II from andy's auto sports.

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was $1373 with custom drilled rails that were $100 and the seat was $1100 so $173 but theres tax there to so not bad for living in northern alberta

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy's auto sports just called and they dont know what size to drill my custom brackets for mounting my seat. They want me to measure out the holes on the bottom of the seat. My problem is my car is 6hrs away. Can someone help me out with this or should I try a different company to order from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso