racing seats for an ss

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the guys at andy's had me all confused there. they must have thought that I allready had the bride seat I ordered yesterday from them to get the dimensions of the bolt patern on that seat to get the rails drilled. So now I've got to wait till the seat arrives and measure that new seat and tell them those numbers so they can drill them.. I know why dont I drill them my self? the seat rail company would not allow for that so looks like its going to be awhile. should be worth the wait though looks pretty sick.

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well andy's said that that seat is discontinued so tomorrow I'm gonna try getting a Recaro reclinable. If they can get one. Its no Bride though but o-well

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was $1373 with custom drilled rails that were $100 and the seat was $1100 so $173 but theres tax there to so not bad for living in northern alberta

man 1300$ !?? i would never pay that much for seats but anys way i was gonna ask what kind of seats did u have before??? were they black???? im looking for a set of black seats for mine leather would be nice but long as there black i wouldnt care????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso