SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop"

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop"

hey everyone.
first the bad news.
skdecals is no longer going to be the name. as a small hobby outgrows itself it must either be left as just a small hobby i do in my spare time or turned into something more. as the skdecals name has out grown itself 100% from the random 1-3 orders a month to something that keeps me busy sometimes 7 days a week. and sometimes 14 hours a day. ... wait thats not bad news .. thats great news

wow its been less then a year, the time goes by so fast these days. and its been a blast
honestly i never thought things would pick up so fast and id like to thank a few people since I'm posting this on a few sites. among other sites /site owners I'm a vendor on that have partnered with me early on, id like to thank ROB (from g5club.net) for allowing me to be a vendor to the world of G5's this allowed me to start this hobby and get product ideas to the g5club members who id also like to thank for their support. this is where i started. and ill never forget how greatly i was welcomed as a vendor how easily they allowed me to make the switch from some goof just posting randomly to a trusted person to buy vinyl products and decals. so thank you all for your support from the start and honestly couldn't of gone this far this fast with out you great folks . THANK YOU!.

OK no more sappy crap ..
as you may of noticed I'm a real person. sometimes i say too much and ill never beat around the bush or give you some generic copy and paste reply or email .. is this professional? maybe not but if professional is generic robots following a script and never going off the beaten path then i don't want to be a professional. i like to make my own path and you wont ever see that change. many of you have seen me post outside of the vendor section and in many cases post pics of my own cars and projects. why cause I'm a person just like you.

I'm not a business man or even a business. I'm a person who owns a business and thats who you will see. thats who you Will be in contact with, the person himself. so please keep dealing with my spelling mistakes and typos as i feel the backspace key is a from of censor ship and cookie cutter prefabbed replied are straight up stupid.

moving forward.
you will get the same customer service often replies with in the same hour or same day at latest. for any reason your welcome as always to contact me. email ,pm , msn even got a few of you on face book. you will get the same great products as always. basically the only thing thats changing is the sites getting a face lift and the name is Channing. everything else will remain as is as i turn a hobby into a job.

the website is "Down for Maintenance" as I'm making much needed updates and changes. it should return back online early April (very early .. i hope the first week) if you want to buy something and cant wait then contact me and we will work something out. just because the doors are closed for a few days does not mean you cant enter.

so once again. thanks to everyone for your support from the start and look forward to your support in the future. and 100% I'm aware that every customer is import an and what each customer thinks impacts me, never will you hear me say or think (if you can read minds) "oh hes only one customer there will be more" thats BS . every customer is as important as the last regardless of $2 order or $200

alright so ... we will return.. bigger and better then ever...
with better then ever sales and discounts .
I'm also going to relook a lot of the prices on many items and they sure as heck wont be going up any .. they never happens with me...

any orders already placed will mail out today or tomorrow. sorry for any delay i been really busy making some switches and changes

once again... THANK YOU!

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you have done. I know I haven't been a part of this too long but I've been to your website and read stuff bout it. Great thing you do for people. Keep doing what you're doin and if it makes you happy and others happy, then that's all that matters. Isn't it? Have fun n good luck with your 'business'.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! . I'm really happy with how things are working out. lets be real here this for a min. last year i was with out a job . laid off again from a job i loved (doing stereo installs) .. hell i was even called a professional mobile audio installation tech got tired of getting the boot due to lack of work. but loved working on and around cars altho so may say vinyl is a bit of a leap from but that 98% what is do is cars .. so atleast i get to see cars and touch them day to day ..lol but yea tired of the boot due to lack of work so i figured i gotta do something. then skdecals was born.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the decals guy.....but ur cool too.......and i def hear ya man i too work at an accessories shop/ tear-off shop.....they had just shut down our accessories side

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea I know a guy that owns a local decal shop and he is really struggling. Especially in this economy

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yay we are both cool
yea ... its a strange time to want to do this sort of thing since everyones not making sales these days. but money made is still second to giving me something to spend my time on. not to say that i dont want to make as much as possible giving the chance but the money is just a bonus long as my bills are paid.

new logo is up on site if you want to take a peek

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
toplogo.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso