SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop"

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im very impatient ... very very ... its already taking too long .lol but will return in first few days of april ...

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn it, I was going to see if you could do a custom decal.. anyways, I'll touch base with you when you are back..

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry its been so long since iv updated to this , had some computer issues had to buy new computers this set me back 2 days as i wasn't ready to convert everything over .. oh well win some lose some. still looking at a time frame of opening the site this week. maybe even sooner then i thought. if your a member on our face book group you may of already seen. if not here is the decals of our new logo. if you bought the skdecals.ca or skdecals.com decals from us in the past you can rebuy them again (you will only be charged shipping / handling cost) .. if your placing an order anyway then just put in the notes you want some free thegrafxshop.com decals as well as what color you want..

.. but wait i said to some people free decals. .. what a jerk!... ... wouldn't i be! so i was thinking not everyones going to want the same color. and i don't like to limit color. so what ill do is set up my site so it allows you to "buy" the decals for free (thats right 100%free not even paying shipping) why? because your helping me by sticking said decal on your car or truck or even tool box . someone will see it and check out the site. .. but i cant give away free decals forever (unless your buying something or paying shipping) .. why? because them free stuff and freebie sites get word of it and be for i know it I'm sending out 400 free stickers a week....lol been there done that

from time to time i may offer more 100% free decals or if you request in order notes when ordering something else.

soooooooooo! I'm going to make a listing (2 listings to be correct) on my site 10 sets of decals for free. so first 10 people will get the decals for 100% free. one listing will be for Canada customers ( thegrafxshop.ca decals) and one listing for USA customers (thegrafxshop.com decals) ..

so thats 20 sets ill be giving away (40 decals in total) of any color (apart from carbon fiber. carbon fiber wont be an option)
each person will get 2 decals
if you only want one decal put so in the notes and ill make an extra decal up for grabs for someone else who only wants one.

ill make another post again once the site is back up and your able to snag these decals.

now what they look like..
198507_10150478354335375_674650374_17720327_2761827_n.jpg

197829_10150478353915375_674650374_17720320_4971280_n.jpg

ps size of each decal is 7" long by 1.5" high

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Does that first 20 people get free decals thing goin on once the site is up or what?

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep soon as it comes back. along with a nice discount im feelin the 20% off all orders over $10.00 .. since i said i heard thats what i heard ... and since i heard it from me i guess its gotta be true?

ill reply to this topic as well as start a new one once the site is back online. i cant wait!

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet me either. I've got a lot of decals I wanna buy for my car. I've been waitin :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso