Supercharger Build on my 2.2L G5

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did they offer you for the trade?
I want to trade mine but I know they won't offer more than 3k:rofl::rofl:

Well I went to many dealers before finding the right one, most of those sobs gave me a 6k quote with out looking at the car....the chevy dealer where I was going to get the truck asked me how much I said at the very least 8k, he said deal...then when I called him up to cancel he offered even more lol, I asked him very nicely to have my keys ready and cut the crap I want my car back lol. but yea it just depends on your negotiation skills.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Well I went to many dealers before finding the right one, most of those sobs gave me a 6k quote with out looking at the car....the chevy dealer where I was going to get the truck asked me how much I said at the very least 8k, he said deal...then when I called him up to cancel he offered even more lol, I asked him very nicely to have my keys ready and cut the crap I want my car back lol. but yea it just depends on your negotiation skills.

What year is your car? and, How many miles are on the car?
If somebody offered me 5k for my car I would let it go in a heartbeat.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your car? and, How many miles are on the car?
If somebody offered me 5k for my car I would let it go in a heartbeat.

6k was a major insult to me, regardless of the market value...The car is in factory clean condition inside and out and very well maintained, every service trip oil change etc is all organized in a binder, never missed a date....I have only 28k on the odometer and its an 2007 and Im the original owner....

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
6k was a major insult to me, regardless of the market value...The car is in factory clean condition inside and out and very well maintained, every service trip oil change etc is all organized in a binder, never missed a date....I have only 28k on the odometer and its an 2007 and Im the original owner....

Oh maybe that's why they offered you 8k or more
Mine is a 2006 with almost 48000 miles and it has a few dents:rofl:.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh maybe that's why they offered you 8k or more
Mine is a 2006 with almost 48000 miles and it has a few dents:rofl:.

exaclty they were the 1st dealer to take all of that in to account and they were very impressed with its condition...If your in texas I highly recommenced classic Chevrolet off 59 in sugarland, the sales guy (used cars) was named Jeffery very good guy, no bullshit.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Did some clean up today, and welded in the dual pass mod on the end plate...

I may just paint the ribs yellow and leave the base metal and hit it with some clear.

Before
M62CleanUp006.jpg

M62CleanUp007.jpg

M62CleanUp008.jpg

M62CleanUp028.jpg

mid way
M62CleanUp010.jpg

After (still needs some more work)
M62CleanUp022.jpg

M62CleanUp013.jpg

M62CleanUp020.jpg

M62CleanUp021.jpg

Dual pass welded on :)
M62CleanUp039.jpg

M62CleanUp037.jpg

M62CleanUp014.jpg

Last edited:

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
exaclty they were the 1st dealer to take all of that in to account and they were very impressed with its condition...If your in texas I highly recommenced classic Chevrolet off 59 in sugarland, the sale guy (used cars) was named Jeffery very good guy, no bullshit.

Isn't that where Bill Heard Chevrolet used to be??
and thanks I'll keep that in mind :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso