The DD Engine is Home!

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today after work I picked up the DD engine and it is now ready to drop into the car.

The shop who did this fully built engine, using all of the components of the 'planned' race engine for the project, is the latest shop that I have entrusted with the task of completing my project car. While all of the previous shops have let me down, one way or another, this shop will soon have the opportunity to prove themselves.

The engine will be started on Saturday and I will start the process of breaking in the engine and I will waste no time logging 500 miles just to see if this engine holds because if it doesn't the project comes to a screeching halt.

Speaking of my project, I will be releasing some very big news come the end of next week. Right now all seems to be going very well even though we have made a few 'alterations' to the plan. Good alterations. :)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what r they doing again? dropping a LSx in there? i forgot :( or they still using the LSJ

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah he put them forsale, but w/e a lsx cobalt has been needed since day one lol, they put the damn engine in every other damn car hahahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup