victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2, one is a dd ss/sc that jbp screwed the engine on
one is the rwd conversion

and youve never seen rod drive :lol:
he could make 500 in one day haha

:rofl::lol:;)

The twin turbo idea isn't the way to go for the LS2 and the large turbo requires more room and creates more heat. Now I will let a teaser out......

...that is only being said here until next weekend. ;)

..................................................................................

..........................................................................................

We aren't using the prochager anymore.....that has been changed for something from some guy named Magnuson :think:

As for the DD, I will start driving it as soon as she is ready and I will keep driving until get 500 miles on her or when I have to get some sleep for work. ;)

More updates as they are available.

Thanks guys. :)

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well then i think its time to plan a "rod has a drivable cobalt again" meet :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

i think i just need a passport license just so i can come up and con you into taking me to see the car :lol:

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then i think its time to plan a "rod has a drivable cobalt again" meet :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

i think i just need a passport license just so i can come up and con you into taking me to see the car :lol:

Due to the following, that is the type of meet we could have.

The shop where the car is has nixed a meet at this time because the car will not be able to be rolled outside for a meet, due to being torn apart to do some of the steering/chassis work. The shop also doesn't want to have a large number of people inside their shop because of liability issues.

I apologize for getting everyones hopes up. I am still up for an afternoon meet on the Sept. 12-13th weekend but all I have to offer is my DD Cobalt.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lawl, this man speaks the truth :lol:
honestly, except for seeing rob, your about the only reason i have to head up there, so ive been putting it off and spending every extra dime on the car hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup