Want some suggestions

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with mine, they're noticeably different when the tails aren't engaged, but you can still see them clearly. i didn't tint mine as dark as others did
IMAG03522.jpg

that's a picture of mine tinted
and i suggest you either lower yours OR get at LEAST upgrade the suspension. these cars (other than SS) are notorious for getting blown off the road
before fe5 + dropzones
IMAG0268.jpg

after fe5 complete suspension and dropzones (and 17's)
IMAG0387.jpg

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with mine, they're noticeably different when the tails aren't engaged, but you can still see them clearly. i didn't tint mine as dark as others did
IMAG03522.jpg

that's a picture of mine tinted
and i suggest you either lower yours OR get at LEAST upgrade the suspension. these cars (other than SS) are notorious for getting blown off the road
before fe5 + dropzones
IMAG0268.jpg

after fe5 complete suspension and dropzones (and 17's)
IMAG0387.jpg

How much does it cost to get it lowered or upgrade the suspension?

do you have stickers in the lower driver's side corner of your windshield?

Off the top of my head, I don't know. I'll have to look in the morning. Why do you ask?

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i say go with blacked out head light housing instead of tinting the lens.

this is what mine look like
27ys45x.jpg

these are my tails, relatively dark but never gotten any problems even when i got pulled over for 94 in a 55 lol

sviecg.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Off the top of my head, I don't know. I'll have to look in the morning. Why do you ask?

if you do more than likely they are the inspection stickers :rofl:

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i say go with blacked out head light housing instead of tinting the lens.

this is what mine look like
27ys45x.jpg

these are my tails, relatively dark but never gotten any problems even when i got pulled over for 94 in a 55 lol

sviecg.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

if you do more than likely they are the inspection stickers :rofl:

Those look good too. I'm guessing eBay?

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i have a "pro vinyl shop" sticker just for promotion for a vendor on some forums i'm on. nothing too flashy. my complete suspension probably cost me around.....lets see

shocks - 100
struts - 190
used ss sway bar - 75
moog bushings - 7
moog endlinks - 55
strut mounts - 40
dropzones - 135

given tax on a couple things and shipping, a little over 600 bucks, plus i just bought a rear sway bar for 150, so close to 800 after everything said and done

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

sand paper the lights with fine paper, wash and dry, night shade, dry, nightshade, dry, (third coat if you'd like), clearcoat, dry, clear coat, dry. pretty much it`

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vht night shades spray on tint with clear coat for the tails.

headlights you have to warm up the head lights and take them apart, sand off the chrome, primer and paint and reassemble

Sounds good. So it's the same method as doing the lens, except just doing the housing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts