WTB supercharger kit for 2.2

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTB used supercharger kit parts for 2.2

Looking for supercharger kit from a ss with low miles to swap on my 2.2. Looking for a complete kit. I have $950 cash to spend.

Last edited:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
good luck finding one for 950, its cost me a third of that just for the supercharger

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah $950 will get you some stuff for the kit but not everything

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah $950 will get you some stuff for the kit but not everything

i have seen complete supercharger kits on cobaltss.net many times for my asking price. I will still need to add about a grand on top of the supercharger parts to swap in on my car. Wideband guage, auto tranner cooler, boost guage, 60 pound injectors, stage 2 or 3 pulley + belt, zzp heat exchanger, tune, etc.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well used yeah, I am about $400 short of my build and I have spent maybe $600, btw you don't NEED a tranny cooler or wideband and i'm not positive but on a supercharger I don't think you need a boost controller either

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well used yeah, I am about $400 short of my build and I have spent maybe $600, btw you don't NEED a tranny cooler or wideband and i'm not positive but on a supercharger I don't think you need a boost controller either

you need a wideband for tuning purposes as all cars are different so you need the wideband to tune your car exact. My post was saying for a supercharger kit with low miles so that means used. You do need a tranny cooler for automatics if you want to be safe. I plan on running a stage 3 pulley and 60# injectors. You don't need a boost controller because the boost goes by what pulley you have, injectors, belt, etc. I want to get up around 250 hp with my build.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

good luck finding one for 950, its cost me a third of that just for the supercharger

i hope you know that the supercharger, manifold and endplate or the most expensive parts.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
250 is pushing the max for the internals to carry, you said boost controller not me, and ask MP81 is he is running a trans cooler cause he is a supercharged auto

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
250 is pushing the max for the internals to carry, you said boost controller not me, and ask MP81 is he is running a trans cooler cause he is a supercharged auto

dude hunterkiller on cobaltss.net is running 265 hp on his 2.2 automatic and no issues. The internals can carry up to 300 hp with no problems. I never said boost controller as you did, i said boost guage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso