05Turbo2.2's 2005 Cobalt LS Turbocharged

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wtf...wasnt ur manifold suppose to have the TB on the other side...or am i thinking of someone else...

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was suppose to... i had to have it moved back to the driver side because there was no room for the throttle body on the passanger side. the TB hit the support beam in the front of the engine compartment. and then the radiator hose was in the way. sooo.... they cut the runners flipped it over and hid everything. They did a good job but it cost more then the manifold did to make the damn thing fit.

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope, i have poly front and rear mounts squaks nicely going into second and a small little chirp going into 3rd and yes, automatic

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, i have poly front and rear mounts squaks nicely going into second and a small little chirp going into 3rd and yes, automatic

Oh ok lol those trans mounts are one of my favorite modifications to date. Should look at getting a motor mount too, TTR is running a special over on fail.net I believe.

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have one already but i got it used from someone off of fail.net and im not sure if it was made for a 2.2 or not. it looks like it was for a 2.4

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest that I'm up to. The picture was taken in my kitchen.

picture.php

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso