2.2 Ecotec Head toast ... what to do?

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oki doki, lemme find out on shipping and we will get that done :)

hey, did you want it with valve train or without?
and if you wanted it with it, did you need/ want cams? and did you want it assembled or broken down?

ill be putting aftermarket cams and valve springs in it, soooo you can keep those =P

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ill be putting aftermarket cams and valve springs in it, soooo you can keep those =P
ok, so ill send you a set of valves, retainers, lifters, rockers, and the head itself

shipping looks to be about 60ish (ill have to package it and get it ready to be sure) but lets call it 200$ shipped?

you will probly want to replace the rollers though, the ones i send you are good, but the manual and build book says replace when replacing the cams...i didnt though :p

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, so ill send you a set of valves, retainers, lifters, rockers, and the head itself

shipping looks to be about 60ish (ill have to package it and get it ready to be sure) but lets call it 200$ shipped?

you will probly want to replace the rollers though, the ones i send you are good, but the manual and build book says replace when replacing the cams...i didnt though :p

that sounds good to me man, whats your paypal

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso