2005 Ford Focus....need help!!!

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

My wife has been driving a Honda Civic rental car for about a week now...insurance called this morning, they totaled her car out... not sure what to do now. thinking about buying it back with a salvage title and throwing some cash into it to fix it and drive it to death. also thinking about letting them keep it and not fooling with it at all.

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had problems with the insurance adjuster. He never came to look at the car and wouldn't return our calls. Our insurance agent told us to have it towed to the Ford dealer and if the adjuster said anything tell him to call him. We had it towed and the next morning the adjuster called and told us it was totaled, over 8k worth of damage(??????). I tried to ask the service dept. if they could diagnose it but they put me on hold for about 30 minutes. I am going to call back today. Also the adjuster that never would call us back had no problem at all finding our number to tell us the rental car was due back...

70 'Cuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks...

well tell them that you returned the loaner car and there must be a clerical error.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais