2006 Cobalt LT

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just figured I would make a post on the good news I heard. I'm 17 and working two jobs and I've been saving for college instead of putting money into my car, which is what I would want to be doing right now. But, my father said if I do well enough on my SATs he will get my the rims I've been saving up to get. I just wanted too see what ya'll think of them? Thanks.

Enkei Performance EV5 Hyper Black w/Machined Lip

I'm ordering an HID kit soon too. 6k ftw. and possibly a set of purple colored bulbs =) but i need to find out if the colored bulbs work the same way as the kelvin bulbs in terms of being brighter with the HID kit and ballasts. If anyone knows about this let me know?

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah dude 6k is usually the best because it is pure white 8k has a blue tint to it and 10k is straight up blue to avoid the cops go with the 6k

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would probably be a good idea. I already have a few illegal things but they aren't big deals to be honest and probably won't be noticed. I removed the back 2 head rests and also put on a tinted license plate cover (which isn't illegal) but i put black electrical tape over half of the license plate light, so it's really really dim. from 15 feet...you can't make out my license plate.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup