2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Gauge Pod?

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's holding me back (besides the price) is that I don't know how to modify the chip to add the extra horsepower from a K&N Air Filter (5-15 Horse Power max) and a Turbo. I'm found a chip modifier for A/F Ratio but it was only for something such as the K&N Air Filter, Remember mine is an automatic LT and I gotta modify the chip to allow higher bang...

Oh... And the price.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what chip are you talkin about?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Are the gauges (Besides Boost) absolutely necessary? I wanted a Volt gauge if I couldn't fill in the last slot; I have a system with a 2,000 Watt AMP and am considering lighting up the inside a tad. So Boost, Air/Fuel, and Volt or Interceptor Scan gauge <-- whatever that is

yes the gauges are necessary. you need a minimum of a boost gauge and wideband. the wideband is extremely important cause it lets you know if youre runnin rich or lean. run too lean and say bye bye to your engine. the interceptor basically displays everything your computer is monitoring. im after one of those myself

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Err, the chip under the dash. People can buy "Performance Chips" that increase fuel economy and like 20 horsepower with just stock parts by modifying the voltage for the intakes and whatnot. So what I need to know is what I would have to do. My dad told me it should recognize the faster air flow and make the fuel injection go faster (But just a little bit, he said the Turbo would need to modify the chip).

And what do yah mean by running too lean and whatnot. Please excuse my newness to the subject but I'm still learning. If it's running too "lean" would I adjust the pipe diameter or is it just something that happens on occasion or what.

I really do appreciate all your guys' inputs and sources, it means a great deal to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts