2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Gauge Pod?

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I have a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT and no matter how hard I search I can't find ANYBODY that has found a gauge pod. I want something similar to this http://www.modernperformance.com/images/Cobalt Pillar Gauge Pod.jpg but I want to be ensured it works for my 2009 Cobalt. I'm sure there are some universal gauge pods and all this fun stuff but I don't want to have one that is half-assed connected and has many open seams. Does the '09 have the same interior design as the '07 ('07 Is the latest version I can find gauge pods for) or what?

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and what do you want them to be hooked up to ????? you have a turbo or anything like that ?

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand this what I wanna know is if it fits the 2009. I'm really sorry I'm being quite picky and all this fun stuff but bleh... However this is the best one I saw so far lol. Thanks alot.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
get a triple gauge pod from zzp all coupe a pillars fit all coupes. get a mechanical boost gauge, AEM UEGO wideband, and a Interceptor Scan gauge

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the gauges (Besides Boost) absolutely necessary? I wanted a Volt gauge if I couldn't fill in the last slot; I have a system with a 2,000 Watt AMP and am considering lighting up the inside a tad. So Boost, Air/Fuel, and Volt or Interceptor Scan gauge <-- whatever that is

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0924001732a.jpg
likedis?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup