2009 Cobalt LT Mod Questions

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just type in your state and tint laws in google it will take you directly to a site that has the tint laws in it....if it doesn't i think the website i use is call tintlaws.com

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well ur off to a bad start with the stripes my friend

Looks are my decision ;) Thanks for the input though, heh. The only thing I'm regretting from my stripes is I can't get a new hood (Well I can, but meh, a pain).

Also, awesome looking headlights, I might get them, Intmd83r, thanks for the share!

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks are my decision ;) Thanks for the input though, heh. The only thing I'm regretting from my stripes is I can't get a new hood (Well I can, but meh, a pain).

Also, awesome looking headlights, I might get them, Intmd83r, thanks for the share!

i can take pics of the headlights if you wanna see better shots let me know . they were easy to put in (30 mins) and fit just as good as stock . they come with everything you need low and high beam lights and uses the same wires from stock headlight and parking and blinker . you can change the color of the leds to match your car but !!!! they say no hid on them . but the lights they come with are better then stock at night . i parked my cobalt and my wifes side by side at night . they are alot better . the black ones i think would tie in the stripes you put on and gives the front end a diffrent look . also i dont know if you did it or not but you can paint the bowties . take some 10 pound fishing line and slide it inbetween the gold and chrome and the gold part comes off easy . i hit it with a blowdryer for 2 mins

Last edited:

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm really considering the headlights, don't worry about the pictures though. I'm upgrading one upgrade after the other but over time; just got my wheels/tires on. Here's a quick picture I took after I got back from my GF's (Sorry it's at night on cellphone quality). I'll take a better picture tomorrow or the next, and wash/wax my car (Which she desperately needs :S).

0918000015.jpg

Obviously they look much sharper then what is shown, but man they are sick looking. It goes from chrome to black, they're Konigs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup