2010 Aveo RS

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*Drives car thru door*

The Aveo RS is competition for the Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, Nissan Cube, Hyundai Accent, Ford Fiesta, did I miss any others?

The Cobalt is competition for the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, Dodge Caliber, Kia Forte, did i miss any others?

The way you said what you did sounded like u were saying the Aveo RS is competition for the Ford Focus, and either way the Cobalt is still competition for the Honda civic, so your wrong.

lol your missing the big picture...Im just trying to push your buttons...and it works:rofl:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
lol your missing the big picture...Im just trying to push your buttons...and it works:rofl:

the best part is that u think i'm angry lol:sorrysign: :bath:

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

im just here to use
banhammer1.jpg

sry man, no go, enjoy the popcorn tho, i know i am :D :popcorn::bath:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the best part is that u think i'm angry lol:sorrysign: :bath:

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

sry man, no go, enjoy the popcorn tho, i know i am :D :popcorn::bath:

no the best part, is you thinking the best part is me thinking that your angry:hands:

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its alright i like the headlights but its still an aevo. drove one on forzuh and was like ughh.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously? its fucking turbocharged and only making 138 HP LOL the astra makes that much.... if you want a nice DD with good suspension and a hatchback get an astra...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
My auto ion could stomp it. :D

to me that doesnt say perf. at all.

i love how u guys expect A BASE MODEL to have performance.........it's like asking a ZR-1 to get 40 MPG............you guys need to open your eyes and realize what the car and accept it for what it is, NOT A PERFORMANCE CAR. The power it makes reflects the MPG it will get, and being and "RS" model, maybe GM will tweak the engine a LITTLE bit for closer to 200hp BUT, even if they don't, for what the Aveo RS is, it makes a good overall package. Don't expect GM to build at an AWD 300hp car with 40MPG and only cost $15K..........seriously guys, real world, it's out here, join us someday eh?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Seriously? its fucking turbocharged and only making 138 HP LOL the astra makes that much.... if you want a nice DD with good suspension and a hatchback get an astra...

Jetta TDI, wasn't made for power, it was made for MPG, BASE MODEL CARS are not going to have overall good performance, so stop expecting them to.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love how u guys expect A BASE MODEL to have performance.........it's like asking a ZR-1 to get 40 MPG............you guys need to open your eyes and realize what the car and accept it for what it is, NOT A PERFORMANCE CAR. The power it makes reflects the MPG it will get, and being and "RS" model, maybe GM will tweak the engine a LITTLE bit for closer to 200hp BUT, even if they don't, for what the Aveo RS is, it makes a good overall package. Don't expect GM to build at an AWD 300hp car with 40MPG and only cost $15K..........seriously guys, real world, it's out here, join us someday eh?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Jetta TDI, wasn't made for power, it was made for MPG, BASE MODEL CARS are not going to have overall good performance, so stop expecting them to.

in your own post you said it will get to close to 200... its 138... fail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson