2010 Aveo RS

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
in your own post you said it will get to close to 200... its 138... fail

again u fail to read the WHOLE POST, i said it COULD GET up to 200hp if GM tweaked it a little bit more, otherwise it's up to aftermarket.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

how come there isnt a cobalt rs?

GM hasn't done an RS model in quite a few years, everything was going by "SS" but since GM had to shut down that department they will be using RS as their "top tier" models. So the Cruze will get an RS version i would imagine.

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have not looked at the camaro in a while but i think the bottom of the line version even has the rs badges

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not sure...i looked at a few sitting at the dealership that where lt's but had rs badges....maybe its a ricer joke?

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
RS is just an appearance package for the camaro, I believe. Projector head lights and halos for one. Not sure what else they get appearance wise. Handling is another thing in itself. Don't know if the RS is upgraded beyond the base model.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

From the general himself:

RS Package- Includes 20" x 8" front and 20" x 9" rear flangeless, painted aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver finish, body-color roof ditch molding, high intensity discharge headlamps and RS unique tail lamps. Also includes rear spoiler.

Looks to be an all appearance package.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie