4 months in the making

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atleast it still DD's fine...dont mind not being able to WOT, dont go out to the track as much, dont go out to local meets, so racing has come to a halt lol...just drive to and from work...so i can make this clutch last even longer :p but my recent mods are the last one until winter, need to have the car running and new clutch broken in before december, have a car show/race at the track :)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well at least your stimulating the economy that much more....lol

hahahaha, trust me, if i could pay chinese poeple little to nothing to install my new clutch right...i would do it

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hahahaha, trust me, if i could pay chinese poeple little to nothing to install my new clutch right...i would do it

Can't do it yourself? I mean I know its a PITA but you could.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't do it yourself? I mean I know its a PITA but you could.

yeah, but im not a fan of driveway clutch jobs, shop is inly charging me 350 to do it, its a resonable cost...

i did read up on it, i got the haynes repair manual for this reason lol...but after reading everything, im too lazy to go thru all that, when the shop can knock it out in one day

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, but im not a fan of driveway clutch jobs, shop is inly charging me 350 to do it, its a resonable cost

Ouch, not with the money I'm making....damn military :hahano: I'll end up doing mine in the garage when I have the money.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, not with the money I'm making....damn military :hahano: I'll end up doing mine in the garage when I have the money.

trust me i dont make much more hahahah, had a $4/hr cut...i lost a lot of money and am now check to check :p gunna take me months to collect money for new clutch and install

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
trust me i dont make much more hahahah, had a $4/hr cut...i lost a lot of money and am now check to check :p gunna take me months to collect money for new clutch and install

Ouch, if you were local I'd help you out on a weekend. But I'm guessing you're not.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope im in central texas, atleast the shop only charges 350 for the install, not as bad as i thought they would charge...and they do it pretty quick, in in the AM, out in the PM...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso