4 months in the making

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, it was only a matter of time ti'll this happend...blower has been installed on a completely stock engine and tranny...last night on the way home i decided to floor it on a open road...and guess what has started happening?

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clutch slipped.

Remember what happened when we were tuning? That was a great smell...

hhhaahaha that smell never came back BTW, clutch handle the SC like a champ when we were done tuning :p 4 months w/out one burn or slip, and it started yesterday...floored it, rpms jumped to 4k and held it there than started to go up, or it would climb up in RPMs faster than normal, drop, than go up...tried it today...didnt do it...did a few pulls from a stop, no slip or burn, did a few from a roll, nothing...weird...but i bet it only the beggining...time to save up for a excedy stgII

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish i was fast enough to burn a clutch....ohhh....and had a clutch in my car.....

sucks......but like you said gives you a reason to save the $$

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that reminds me...... spec stage2 needs to go in my car soon

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fail.. lol thats all i have to say lol

fail? a stock clutch lasting 4 months when the car is pushing 100whp more than stock...looking at getting the excedy stgII from horsepowerfreaks.com, although ima PM aaron later one to see if he can matcht their cost on it...which i dont think he'll do, the cost of the stg1 from TTR is more than the stgII from HPF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso