ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt he needs coilovers. :rofl:
ThisFkGuy.gif

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
body kit...paint will range anywhere from 300-1200 pending the quality, the shop, and the paint job, it could be more...anything less is waaay to effy, even than 300 is pretty cheap and questionable...

Last edited:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your suspension is the best thing to do, build ground up, if you dont already get sportlines, TC shocks, and sway bars rear and front

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your suspension is the best thing to do, build ground up, if you dont already get sporlines, TC shocks, and sway bars rear and front

the TC shocks and strust would be the best way to work on suspension...but is more into the performance area, maybe not speed, but still perfromance upgrade...ur best bet is to get out of the base model covers, and into the SS/Na atleast...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the TC shocks and strust would be the best way to work on suspension...but is more into the performance area, maybe not speed, but still perfromance upgrade...ur best bet is to get out of the base model covers, and into the SS/Na atleast...

what does my product have to do with anything said on this thread

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what does my product have to do with anything said on this thread

i didnt mention ur product??? i was saying the TC shocks are a good upgrade, but the guy mentioned he wanted looks...the shocks would be more of a performance upgrade for the suspension which wont enhance the looks factors, would def help make his car ride and handle better though

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol misunderstood
ah lol...ment to say bumper covers :rofl: forgot to put in bumper, i think faster than i type i guess...and i type ~50-60wpm :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie