800$-1000$

Kamren08

Reaction score
That's what I have, looking to make some perfomance upgrades. I have an 08 Cobalt LS, all stock except for the removed silencer. I would like to go the minimum with 800, but I have 1000 to spend. I am on stock wheels with 3 different kinda of tires ATM. Should I first invest in some new tires? Bigger for more grip, and the same type for obvous reasons.

P.s. - I am looking for specifics, not just cai, exhaust, ect. Let me know what brand & kind of parts you all recomend, thanks.

Kamren08

Reaction score
No help at all? Figured someone would have a field day with this. Been reading around and 1g seems like alot to put into a car.

Kamren08

Reaction score
Do u want just performance alone???

Yeah, but should I get new tread? I am on stock 15 steelies with 3 different kinds of tires.. I feel like if I am going to increase the perfomance I should increase the handling.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man def get some new tires....that is just unsafe lol u can find some good deals on ebay....after that if you have some moooola left over get you a k&n air intake....

Kamren08

Reaction score
Yeah man def get some new tires....that is just unsafe lol u can find some good deals on ebay....after that if you have some moooola left over get you a k&n air intake....

Well trouble is I am on the 4X100 wheel base or w.e... my wheels are four lug, I hate it. I was thinking of going with 17in rims, and an sudgestions on tire types?

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a second ill look up some stuff for you i work at a motorsport place lol

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

What size are u looking for?

Do u want new tires and wheels or just tires?

Kamren08

Reaction score
Give me a second ill look up some stuff for you i work at a motorsport place lol

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

What size are u looking for?

Do u want new tires and wheels or just tires?

17 In wheels & tires, both new, thanks alot. Also I would like them a little wider than stock.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GO TO EBAY AND TYPE THIS IN.....17 VSR 4x100/114.3 WHEEL Rim Black Civic cobalt TIRES ....IT'S PROB THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.....WHEELS AND TIRES FOR AROUND 500

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

All the wheels and tires in my catalog here at work would cost u more than 1 grand lol for both wheels and tires

Kamren08

Reaction score
GO TO EBAY AND TYPE THIS IN.....17 VSR 4x100/114.3 WHEEL Rim Black Civic cobalt TIRES ....IT'S PROB THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.....WHEELS AND TIRES FOR AROUND 500

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

All the wheels and tires in my catalog here at work would cost u more than 1 grand lol for both wheels and tires

I like those, just not sure because of the black.. I will have to stare at them for a while before I decide lol. Thanks alot though, that's a good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts