a few things for sale - need them gone quick.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so im selling a few things for the cobalt and need these gone asap. all prices are in Canadian dollars and does not include shipping. local pick up is preferred.

GoPro wide Hero kit. - SOLD

Radiator and Condensor

Radiator is for a 2.2/2.4L. used with some wear and tear. gmpartsdirect prices them new at $241, asking $100
Condensor is for the 2.2/2.4L and i'm thinking it can be used on the 2.0L s/c. gmpartsdirect prices them at $183 new, asking $75. some minor dings on the outside, no structural damage though.
P1010466.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010470.jpg

stock 2007 headunit. (cd,mp3,aux)
asking $50, i'm sure you all know what the stock headunit looks like so i'm not posting any pics unless requested. no damage is done to this unit.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

and here's a link to a video of me using the gopro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpUdOsSVvkE

Last edited:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean cash, just not all at once, if u don't find anyone to buy it let me know asap.

sorry bud, the funds just cleared for it so tomorrow its on its way to its new home.

and guys if you need the rad or condensor please don't hesitate to contact me. i need to save my insurance so please buy.

That is all lol

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i can't remember if this was the HD one or not. the video on it was amazing though, until you uploaded it to the web and all quality went to shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup