A little nitrous scare

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ran nitrous on my stangs I had to retard my time 2* for every 50 shot I believe. I was running 8* with a 150 shot. I would get the popping alot, after two times I turned the NOS off and didnt turn it back on. It wasnt worth blowing up a motor. Were you running a high octane fuel? Can your fuel injectors and pump handle the boost and the spray? I had a 190lb pump and 30 lb injectors. I dont know much about cobalt performance, but you may have to have the car tuned for that shot.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ran nitrous on my stangs I had to retard my time 2* for every 50 shot I believe. I was running 8* with a 150 shot. I would get the popping alot, after two times I turned the NOS off and didnt turn it back on. It wasnt worth blowing up a motor. Were you running a high octane fuel? Can your fuel injectors and pump handle the boost and the spray? I had a 190lb pump and 30 lb injectors. I dont know much about cobalt performance, but you may have to have the car tuned for that shot.

yup. this is how my car stands right now with 2 extra people in the car. i'll give another vid up of it but honestly i'd say my 50-120mph takes about 7seconds once i am by myself. car pulls dirty hard.

[yt]8BmfFiqyIMc[/yt]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais