Aftermarket Spoiler or Factory??

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow Nice Balts guys!!! n actually i found one on ebay thats red and that is OEM factory low rise 125$ i checked the price of a one from GM 400$!!! so ya im pretty happy with that :) as for installation i can do that myself its only a WING ;-) thanks guys

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

i had it on my yellow G5 back in 07 for a year, It was washed weekly while it was on the car and clay bared,waxed,dried properly etc.
heres the last picture i took with it on, you wont find a used one in this good of shape!:)
DSCF2702.jpg

photshoot04-10-2009028.jpg

i really like the yellow on black look :hands: i think i might go with the two tone look i might get my rims painted black i kno Kal Tire can paint rims then mabey ill get smoked rear brake lights i have OEM front headlights with black back grounds although there not on my car in my pics cuz those pics were from last summer

1slobalt12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you like the flying saucer look ^
jk jk to each his own, I love your F&*King rims btw!!!

Haha my car can fly and i blend in when aliens come.

Thanks they are Drag Dr-19's . got them off of ebay for $400 shipped and they are really good quality. i have a lil curb rash on 2 of them but thats my dum ass fault

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a whole black trunk with low spoiler it for sale that would come with the lights.

however i say u go wingless and just get some springs and drop it. but hey that's just me.
IMG_2215copy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup