Aftermarket Spoiler or Factory??

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have a 2006 LS cobalt in the colour of Victory Red it was like -40 this weekend Brrrr!!! i live in Alberta anyways ya i thought my trunk was open and i pulled on my Spoiler and .........CRACK!!! broke the dam thing off!!! now it looks like shit :( i was wondering does anyone kno how much a Stock spoiler would be to purchase?? and do they come painted or do u have to get them painted? or am i better off just purchasing a Aftermarket spoiler on Ebay??? only problem wit that is how good it will look?? I dont want a spoiler that stands 2 FEET high!! seeing my car is a stock ride height level does anyone kno of any after market spoilers that look good on a mere stock Cobalt LS 2006??

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High rises are very lame IMO, I do have a like new black stock low rise sitting in storage,pm me a offer if you like.

Last edited:

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have an account on css.net they have a shit ton of high and low rise spoilers for sale,

i love the highrise spoiler...but only if its on a ss.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High rises are very lame IMO, I do have a like new black stock low rise sitting in storage,pm me a offer if you like.

black?? not sure that would go nice with my victory Red paint job of my car?? :think: do u have pics?

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black?? not sure that would go nice with my victory Red paint job of my car?? :think: do u have pics?

i had it on my yellow G5 back in 07 for a year, It was washed weekly while it was on the car and clay bared,waxed,dried properly etc.
heres the last picture i took with it on, you wont find a used one in this good of shape!:)
DSCF2702.jpg

photshoot04-10-2009028.jpg

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have a blue highrise for sale, cheap if you want it. would need to be painted to match but lemme know!

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you like the flying saucer look ^

jk jk to each his own, I love your F&*King rims btw!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup