Alberta Random Talk

jrmoto

Reaction score
if you are sick of it just go on fail.net with that kind of comment

where are still in canada and not in china.

if we talk about winter, ice rate tire, all season or 3 season, wtf tire are made for, its because it a hot topic to talk.

BTW
ice tire are shit in snow conditions. today it snowy and ice dont have traction on snow compare to a snow tire.

winter tire design with big aggresive block
ice tire is designed with softer strip compound that its more flexible on ice.

that depend your need
if you do lot of stop and red light: ice tire
if not snow tire

you my friend are a waste of my time 1 you have no clue on who i am 2 you have no clue on what ab is really like 3 i would rather live in china then quebec lol

any how boys so everyone is going trucking eh lol have fun with that. lol well i am going to stay doing what i do lol no need to get behind a wheel for a living lol i would rather make those trucks look good then drive them lol

anyone get anything cool for christmas or what? me i got a tv , surround sound and a 4x5 ft kevin harvick pic framed and autographed. it is pretty freaking cool and we all know that harvick isn't my fav. lol hey reddeer how are you man how's the new babe. lol say hey to jorden for us.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a cool 12x12 painting from my brother and my family was together. thats about it. christmas kinda sucked around here for the most part.

you coming in january for our winter meet

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you my friend are a waste of my time 1 you have no clue on who i am 2 you have no clue on what ab is really like 3 i would rather live in china then quebec lol .

1.are u the cousin of stephen harper. u say stupid stuff as he do
2.no clue on what ab really like. i didnt live there for 2 years!!!! i know enough on AB.
3.perfect we dont need guy like you in qc. we have enough of these. lol

where are still in canada and not in china= in china they controle information. if we speak about tire, it because we can. china gourvement control more than cananda do.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Government control isn't always a good thing, again, look at how ppl are living in China compared to here, my older brother and his family adopted a poor little girl who's family didn't want her, she has a deformed head and in China unless your Royal family or something stupid like that it is impossible to get medial help. Lets not go saying stupid things like "China is better than Canada" THAT GOES FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!

And I'm sure we don't need to take a vote to decided this, END OF WINTER TIRE TOPIC, NOW!!

jrmoto

Reaction score
no it is alright nate i will bow out lol this guy has no clue at all. like he says we live in canada so we have right of freedom of speech and choice. so if i want to run all seasons freaking tires here in ab canada i sure as the fuk will. i don't need some french guy telling me i have to run winter tires. so in his own words i can do as i feel. coz bottom line we do have the freedom of speech and choice here. so don't freaking tell me how to live my life. oh ya i would still rather live in china then quebec. lol by the way nate that is not a shot at canada it is a shot at quebec. they can go ahead and seperate far as i am concerned. the past doesn't lie man, as a province they are a waste of canada's time. we would do much better without them. that freedom of speech thing is a bitch eh!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
no it is alright nate i will bow out lol this guy has no clue at all. like he says we live in canada so we have right of freedom of speech and choice. so if i want to run all seasons freaking tires here in ab canada i sure as the fuk will. i don't need some french guy telling me i have to run winter tires. so in his own words i can do as i feel. coz bottom line we do have the freedom of speech and choice here. so don't freaking tell me how to live my life. oh ya i would still rather live in china then quebec. lol by the way nate that is not a shot at canada it is a shot at quebec. they can go ahead and seperate far as i am concerned. the past doesn't lie man, as a province they are a waste of canada's time. we would do much better without them. that freedom of speech thing is a bitch eh!

Quebec separates, Alberta will do the same, not sure yet if BC and Sask or even Manitoba will join us but Alberta has been thinking about it more seriously the Quebec. But again, you 2 have had enough, let us move forward without needing to bring a moderator in here, cause next one that says anything towards the winter tire topic gets a moderator on their back..........ya ya i know really scary :p BUT still, this needs to end and I'd rather us do that without a moderator, thx guys, I know we all respect each other here LOTS more than things were on fail.net so we'll all have our opinions but no need to E-Battle over it.

Mark..........lol hurry up and track down Cody :D i want my grilles painted now!!! Right this second lol

jrmoto

Reaction score
Quebec separates, Alberta will do the same, not sure yet if BC and Sask or even Manitoba will join us but Alberta has been thinking about it more seriously the Quebec. But again, you 2 have had enough, let us move forward without needing to bring a moderator in here, cause next one that says anything towards the winter tire topic gets a moderator on their back..........ya ya i know really scary :p BUT still, this needs to end and I'd rather us do that without a moderator, thx guys, I know we all respect each other here LOTS more than things were on fail.net so we'll all have our opinions but no need to E-Battle over it.

Mark..........lol hurry up and track down Cody :D i want my grilles painted now!!! Right this second lol

lol gee nate putting your foot down eh! lol now you want your grilles painted lol man i was just warming up to him lol hahahaha lets see here i guess i will call him today for you lol man first you call me a moron now you want stuff done to your car. go figure eh! man just kidding nate call me later you still have my house # or what.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

not very sure about that one. we heard since 5 year maybe. Qc has been tried 40 year ago to get separeted.

but alberta it more richer and more compable to survive. but if oil crash you will be in shit long time.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
lol gee nate putting your foot down eh! lol now you want your grilles painted lol man i was just warming up to him lol hahahaha lets see here i guess i will call him today for you lol man first you call me a moron now you want stuff done to your car. go figure eh! man just kidding nate call me later you still have my house # or what.

neg I don't have any numbers for you anymore man

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

not very sure about that one. we heard since 5 year maybe. Qc has been tried 40 year ago to get separeted.

but alberta it more richer and more compable to survive. but if oil crash you will be in shit long time.

Qc has always talked about it but it never happened, Alberta is just in the beginning stages of considering leaving Canada so I doubt it will happen anytime soon but if it does that will be kinda weird.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neg I don't have any numbers for you anymore man

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Qc has always talked about it but it never happened, Alberta is just in the beginning stages of considering leaving Canada so I doubt it will happen anytime soon but if it does that will be kinda weird.

when you do a referendum it because there were lot of talking before it
we have done referendum 2 times 80 and 95. that more that talked about.
95=50.58%
80=59,44 %

never heard alberta have done referendum yet. for me AB is more in the process to talked about. but it wont happen and you will be canadian for ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts