Alberta Random Talk

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nate you forget that with me being on EI half of my bills are paid for due to me putting unemployment insurance on them. so if i go off EI i have to pay those again. and $15 hour is the lowest i can go with being able to pay all my bills.

thats what i said, but im back to fulltimr work...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
nate you forget that with me being on EI half of my bills are paid for due to me putting unemployment insurance on them. so if i go off EI i have to pay those again. and $15 hour is the lowest i can go with being able to pay all my bills.

think of it this way, what's better, having 1/2 your bills paid or having 3/4's of your bills paid? U gotta take w/e chips u can get while your down man. Of course it's not a permanent solution and absolutely be looking for another job still, but at least 3/4's of your bills are paid and not just 1/2. To add, u say your moving and bills are going down in price by $600, if that is true then you'd be damn close to having 100% of your bills covered until u can find a better job and have like 150% of bills paid :p 50% goes to modding k? lol

Do u see what i'm getting at steve?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

no pain no gain

dood, it's fuked up, i wasn't that bad when i came to meet u friday morning, sunday 6:30am i wake up and that blood blister had appeared......fuked up man......fuked up, so your comin next sunday with your sask crew rite?

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nate let me clear this up for you a bit.

loan $400
phone $100
car $360
insurance $180
dell $110
snap on $130

this alone is $1280. that is not including getting caught up with my visa and mastercard and my frozen bank account. currently i'm barely able to give my mom half the rent i owe. now when i'm on EI my loan payment is paid and i have arrangements with my bank accounts. do you understand a little more right now.

n0xid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lucky, my car alone is $900 a month without gas or maintenance haha. That might make it seem a bit better :)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
nate let me clear this up for you a bit.

loan $400
phone $100
car $360
insurance $180
dell $110
snap on $130

this alone is $1280. that is not including getting caught up with my visa and mastercard and my frozen bank account. currently i'm barely able to give my mom half the rent i owe. now when i'm on EI my loan payment is paid and i have arrangements with my bank accounts. do you understand a little more right now.

$1600
-$1280
=$320 left after paying majority of bills, take it or leave it, as always it's your decision man. I've got that much or more in bills to pay, i pay what i can with what i make and tell the others to go **** themselves and i'll pay them when i have money. And if they send collections after me i tell them the same thing because nothing will have changed and the more they harass me the less i will want to pay them. Steve, as a friend man, i think your better off taking a $12/hour job and making it work until you find better employment, IMHO man, dun take it personally, as always i am just tryin to help ya man. I will always post various ideas I have but remember this, I never expect anyone to agree, none the less it is important i post them anyways because there is odd times when my outside the box thinking works and does help.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

lucky, my car alone is $900 a month without gas or maintenance haha. That might make it seem a bit better :)

my car is $758/month but that's an old insurance quote, i will have to get an updated one and likely my insurance will jump on me again. And same for me that's without gas.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know how ya are nate. i'm missing a few things in there as well and a $12/hr job is doing something wrong if you are bringing home $1600 a month after taxes. when i was at shag i was at taking home between $1600-$2000 a month after all taxes were done.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i know how ya are nate. i'm missing a few things in there as well and a $12/hr job is doing something wrong if you are bringing home $1600 a month after taxes. when i was at shag i was at taking home between $1600-$2000 a month after all taxes were done.

it's $16xx i just dun remember what the other 2 numbers are, and that's every 2 weeks so i guess that's not every month exactly but close.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
12 X 160 = 1920. - deductions of 18% = 1574.40 / month

I made more then that on EI :p

my numbers are AFTER being taxed already, it is $807 every 2 weeks, 52 weeks in a year makes it $20982 a year AFTER TAXES, and that makes it $1748.50 a month. Yea I might be making shit all and yes I am working full time for shit all but honestly do I work hard? **** no it's a slack shit job with very little stress and I get the opportunity to drive countless brand new vehicles with under 5000km, imports and domestics, base model to top of the line luxury models from BMW and Benz, trucks and SUV's, CUV's and cars, manual and auto tho majority are auto(lazy bastards) but in the end what I make for the amount of work I do and what i get out of the job driving all these brand new vehicles I am better off than sittin on my ass at home getting fatter and not being able to drive all these nice brand new vehicles.

Steve, take it for what it is man, a place to work that will help keep u sane vs sitting at home doing **** all everyday going nearly insane because of it. U get to drive all this new shit and the lot is HUGE, once u know the lot and when managers are and aren't around u can have fun with some of the cars when your moving them. Slack ass environment, easy ppl to work with who are all mostly young and all easy as shit to deal/work with. I'm just gunna say it man, come get a job man, i'm sure were probably still hiring more lot ppl and hell if u happened to have less than 4 points on your license u might be able to drive the shuttle bus which pays $14/hour and is also a slack ass job. U just need to go acquire a class 4 license which maybe the company would help u acquire, no harm in applying man, he accepts applications by e-mail, that's how i got the job.
For your viewing pleasure lol
IMAG0044.jpg

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP, i need to organize another meet..........i'd like to just do a local Calgary one first and then try again for the Red Deer meet. How bout this weekend we all meet up at Timmies on Barlow Trail? Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday night?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso