anyone need eco parts?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
going to the junkyard, anyone need any ecotec parts? let me know, loads of 2.2s lying around... could get a head for pretty cheap, same goes for valve covers, and other misc crap, post what u need, and PM me your #, and ill txt u if they have the part and a shipped cost tommorow,

Rules:

-PM me your cell # and i will txt u the shipped cost for the part(will be at the junkyard around 9am central)
-Payment must be instant, bc im not driving back to this place for months after tommorow
-Will txt or PM u a shipped cost, if no reply is given than ill simple ignore your part request(im not gunna buy something in hopes it will sell)

paypal: [email protected]

ps-this applies to jbodies and deltas...but if you have other part request i can look into it...

Last edited:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price matters but i need the 2 6x9's(rear deck speakers) the 2 front 6.5's(door speakers) and tweeters but like i said price matters, let me know.
Thanks

ps make sure to never except the 1st price the junk yard guys give you :)

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price matters but i need the 2 6x9's(rear deck speakers) the 2 front 6.5's(door speakers) and tweeters but like i said price matters, let me know.
Thanks

ps make sure to never except the 1st price the junk yard guys give you :)

oh trust me, ima haggle hahahaha, bc the more i pay them, the less i profit from selling the stuff :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chances of there being a LSJ there are pretty damn slim, plus they overcharge for cats, which is what they will think i want the DP for...but ill check into it

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well what else, grad as many chevy bowties as possible someone will want them, maybe interior trim peices if you find any, what else...ps the trim peices will sell

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i may have everything but the tweeters now lol so still quote me for all but also send me a quote for the tweeters alone

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah see if you can get a valve cover...

k ill post on here what i find, prb be a small window to buy everything though, valve covers will be something i buy anyway, can paint those and resell them, same for the interior pieces, and other misc crap, just depend what they go for...may pick up a head to sell as a core or something, or to send to SBR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup