anyone need eco parts?

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a 2.2L front radiator hose. I'm in Iraq, so you can't text me... but as long as it doesn't cost more than $25 shipped, I'll take it.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad i didnt see this earlier...i need the #11 cam cap and blanking plate for this head i have chiling here...and then i could send it out for some work....its found on 2002-2006 ecotec heads in 2007 they completely got rid of the #11 cap for the cam which is why you cant use comp cams on the 07 models unless you cut them

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
too bad i didnt see this earlier...i need the #11 cam cap and blanking plate for this head i have chiling here...and then i could send it out for some work....its found on 2002-2006 ecotec heads in 2007 they completely got rid of the #11 cap for the cam which is why you cant use comp cams on the 07 models unless you cut them
i have a BUNCH of extra ecotec head parts lying around, you have a visual of what your looking for? i can mail it out or just drop it off at sema for you...

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

are you talking about the 2 pieces that sit at the end of the intake cam?
AND just so you know, at least for the main caps on the cam, they are specific to the head... when they make t they drill it out for the cam, so putting a diff one on there can actually damage things...not sure if that is the same for that end filler cap though....

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a BUNCH of extra ecotec head parts lying around, you have a visual of what your looking for? i can mail it out or just drop it off at sema for you...

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

are you talking about the 2 pieces that sit at the end of the intake cam?
AND just so you know, at least for the main caps on the cam, they are specific to the head... when they make t they drill it out for the cam, so putting a diff one on there can actually damage things...not sure if that is the same for that end filler cap though....

i have given thought to that...but how much different can they be?...ill try and get a picture of where it goes...but yes its the last cap for the intake cam...im also pretty sure that the lsj uses the same cap

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

pictars019.jpg

pictars020.jpg

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ill have to double check my parts bin, but i am 99% sure i have an extra set chillin here

you need an extra set of cams for when it gets workedon too???? cuase i have a n extra stock set lolol

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill have to double check my parts bin, but i am 99% sure i have an extra set chillin here

you need an extra set of cams for when it gets workedon too???? cuase i have a n extra stock set lolol

hmmm....well if you have extras ill take them...but how much you want for these pieces?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup