anyone replaced their dome light bulb?

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey

ok so i'm bout to order me LED's for my reverse lights, license plate ligthts, and then the dome light

ive got 2 9LED 194 bulbs for the reverse
1 4LED 194 bulb for the license plate light
2 4LED 194 bulbs for the dome light bulbs facing towards back of car

now for the actual dome light.... it says i need a festoon 562 bulb but on superbrightleds.com, they dont have a 562 on their sight...but htey do have this

RL4410-xHP9.jpg

which looks ESACTLY like the bulb in the car...will it work?

hey man are u sure the reverse bulbs are 194s??? cuz i looked at mine today and they dont look like 194s??? if that was true then the same bulbs that the license plate use would work in the reverse light sockets??? hmmmm :think: I have a 06 LS model 2 door???

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey

hey man are u sure the reverse bulbs are 194s??? cuz i looked at mine today and they dont look like 194s??? if that was true then the same bulbs that the license plate use would work in the reverse light sockets??? hmmmm :think: I have a 06 LS model 2 door???

Nope the reverse bulbs are 921.
They look like a big 194 bulb.

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol that shit is funny as ****. i just barley saw it too, ive seen the cartman one on southpark when it came out but never knew. then someone sent me the link and it all fell into place. had me rolling man

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha hell yah man. that shit is great. who ever made all the remix's of his videos is pure genious :rofl:

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which ones did u get?

I ended up ordering 4 - 194s one for the licesne plate light and two for my rear side markers which and one for a spare

for the revers bulbs i ended up ordering 2 - 921 bulbs which work and look great!!

and i got the festoon LED bulb for the interior all of them look GREAT! but im pretty sure i gottta order three more 921 for the rear highmount brake light bulb because i took them out and there the exact same as the revers lights ??? alothough i never tried the 194s in them.....???

one more question boys is it possible to repalce the rear Brake light bulbs with LED bulbs?? i couldnt find the bulbs on superLED site?? hmmm the chart says the bulb is a 4157 although I never found these bulbs on the site???

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I also ordered at HID conversion kit should be in soon I ll post updated pics of the BALT shes lookin good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais