Arizona sightings thread

Blackbeast!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was that you in his car?? he's raced my cousin in the blue 350z that was behind me and lost like 4 time and my cousin only had test pipes but i think i know whats goin on with his car on the 06 models they have an oil consumption issue and it loses power but they have a warranty thing where they replace the whole motor for the price of on the house lol

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was that you in his car?? he's raced my cousin in the blue 350z that was behind me and lost like 4 time and my cousin only had test pipes but i think i know whats goin on with his car on the 06 models they have an oil consumption issue and it loses power but they have a warranty thing where they replace the whole motor for the price of on the house lol

ohhh thats your cousin lol, and no i wanst with him. yeah he said he was trying to catch up to a 350z and he thought you were trying to race the 350z to haha. and no idk what it is exactly. its not that oil problem though.

Blackbeast!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohhh thats your cousin lol, and no i wanst with him. yeah he said he was trying to catch up to a 350z and he thought you were trying to race the 350z to haha. and no idk what it is exactly. its not that oil problem though.

yeah tell your brother his car is nice i see him all the time on baseline lol he used to be in this club awhile ago that had meets at fry's electronics on monday nights and there was a blue cobalt ss in their club that made me want one i think his name was wayland small world!

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah tell your brother his car is nice i see him all the time on baseline lol he used to be in this club awhile ago that had meets at fry's electronics on monday nights and there was a blue cobalt ss in their club that made me want one i think his name was wayland small world!

yeah haha, he was on the other site. he was running like a 2.6 and blew his motor and then build it. hes still in the car club they just dont meet up much anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso