Auto Start

ChevyPrincess817

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Cobalt SS & my auto start doesnt work anymore
& i was just wondering what fuses you pull out for 15 mins to get it to start working again??

I forgot witch two they were.

Im new to this whole forum stuff so sorry if i posted this in the wrong part!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
try just pulling to positive battery terminal for 15 minutes that will reset everything

ChevyPrincess817

Reaction score
i got mad and i threw my remote key and i had to resonise (glue the thing back together) and i need my auto start to be reset and i dont know which two fuses it is. you guys know what im tryin to say?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

try just pulling to positive battery terminal for 15 minutes that will reset everything

i dont know what positive battery terminal is..

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i got mad and i threw my remote key and i had to resonise (glue the thing back together) and i need my auto start to be reset and i dont know which two fuses it is. you guys know what im tryin to say?

:facepalm: I found your problem. You need a new remote, and an attitude adjustment. Pretty sure you didn't drop a dime for that car, so do us all a favor and give it to somebody that'll appreciate it. :banana-mario:

ChevyPrincess817

Reaction score
:facepalm: I found your problem. You need a new remote, and an attitude adjustment. Pretty sure you didn't drop a dime for that car, so do us all a favor and give it to somebody that'll appreciate it. :banana-mario:

Im sorry but i appreciate my car. & i take great care of my car.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Get a new remote or pull a + fuse out...

The guy at the chevy place told me i didnt need a new remote;; that it just needed to be reset. I just cant remember what two fuses it was to reset it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais