Auto Start

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sorry but i appreciate my car. & i take great care of my car.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

The guy at the chevy place told me i didnt need a new remote;; that it just needed to be reset. I just cant remember what two fuses it was to reset it.

ANY positive fuse will reset it...im pretty sure
if you want to pull a specific one, look in the manual for the auto start if you still have it.

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to trunk open it... lift carpet... look at battery... red(+) on it... unbolt it(10mm im sure) move it to side let it touch nothing... wait 15mins... put back on tighten back up(10mm still it dont change from point of hook and unhook fyi) drop carpet.... close trunk(if it still opens you got it wrong) crank car... the end

Maven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to trunk open it... lift carpet... look at battery... red(+) on it... unbolt it(10mm im sure) move it to side let it touch nothing... wait 15mins... put back on tighten back up(10mm still it dont change from point of hook and unhook fyi) drop carpet.... close trunk(if it still opens you got it wrong) crank car... the end

always disconnect the NEGATIVE battery cable when working with the electrical system.

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were just resetting things and accually to do this properly u unhook not cables and touch blk and red together for 30 seconds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie