BlackCobalt707's 06 LS/TC build thread

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know, its cause the video wont load up on photobucket and this car has problem after problem. hopefully i found my enrichment issue and my injectors should be in monday and i will use my wifes camera and take a video instead of my friend HD camera

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

haha youtube comes thru in the clutch. hold on, the video is processing and i will post it up

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go. at 6 psi

YouTube - 6 psi

yea, first the intercooler pipe kept blowin off, i finally got that fixed and now i started runnin rich for some reason and vince said i had a lot of knocking going on. hopefully i found that problem. i think it might have been a vacuum leak from one of the fuel injectors. i replaced my injector o-rings and got a bigger intercooler so hopefully my issue is solved

Last edited:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what 6psi

i reflashed a stock internal at 8 psi.
what is your body car.

come on johnny. you are built for at least 15psi easy. put a fucking 15 spring in it.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason why i was at 6 was cause i couldnt figure out why my electronic boost controller wouldnt work, then a day or so after i realized that i had the vacuum lines crossed. now its fine and i got 2 manual boost controllers im goin to toss in later sittin in my garage

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno, his mustang is nasty. it has a 5.7 i believe in it. and build. with 3.08 gears, upgraded clutch, gutted and semi tuned. when me and him was doin runs when i was at 6 psi i stayed with him til about 115-120 then he just pulled away, but im sure when my car gets back up and running again and hes fully tuned it will be a good match

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it a deer is never go. did he get hurt?

i hit a female moose. the engine was still good but it was now a convertible w/o windshield.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup