Brand-New Tsudo

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's alright taylor, my buddy has a loud ass exhaust on his auto 2.4L cavy but then again that used to be supercharged..

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I don't really care what others think of my car. Only me. I just let you all know that I ordered it just to keep you all posted.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new exhaust delivered today. Won't get installed till tomorrow because I have to work tonight. I tried getting the stock bolts off but they are rusted on and I have no access to a torch or anything like that. Taking it to a muffler shop tomorrow. They are going to torch off the nuts and bolts holding the stock piping to the cat then bolting up the Tsudo resonator piping to the stock cat and then the muffler piping to the res piping. Hopefully all will work out alright and the guy doesn't screw anything up. All fingers crossed. Heres some pics from today.

Just delivered
IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Its in the back of my car and going to stay there until tomorrow morning when I can take it to the shop.
IMG_0496.jpg

Here's a pic of the bolts rusted on. Anyone have an idea how to get them off without using a torch or cutting device. I would really like to do this on my own to save some money but if no one knows how to get them off then I'll be spending $50 to get it installed. These things are a pain in the ass.
IMG_0497.jpg

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better just let a professional do it. I broke off 4 exhaust manifold bolts when I put my header on, rest of the exhaust was the same way, so I cut it off and put new pipe in but welded it back instead of using the flanges. 50 bucks sounds real good if he doesnt **** it up

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the shop it really cheap and they don't do bad work. Luckily he doesn't have to weld anything its all bolting it on. I went by today and showed him what it looked like and what needs to be done. Just couldnt install today b/c of work so i'll get it in the morning and hopefully get pics and sound clips up tomorrow before work.

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the shop it really cheap and they don't do bad work. Luckily he doesn't have to weld anything its all bolting it on. I went by today and showed him what it looked like and what needs to be done. Just couldnt install today b/c of work so i'll get it in the morning and hopefully get pics and sound clips up tomorrow before work.

Waitin on the beautiful sound of a 2.2^^^^

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the shop now. He's going to torch the old bolts off and replace them with new ones. No having to get a new flange or anything. It was $32.50 per muffler to be installed ad since the tsudo came in 2 pieces that was $65. No thanks. Just told him to replace the bolts which will be $10-$15 and I'll be on my way. Should have pics up later and maybe a sound clip up today If not then tomorrow. Just keepin y'all posted.*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie